Public Works provides planning, design, and construction services to other City Agencies and organizations. We strive to deliver world class buildings that attract residents and visitors alike. We look forward to adding and improving facilities in the City of San Francisco.
Current Projects are in various stages of development or renovation. Completed Projects are now open to the public. Please visit the specific project pages to learn more.
- War Memorial Veterans Building Seismic Upgrade & Improvements - completed September 2015
- Pier 27 Cruise Terminal Project - completed September 2014
- San Francisco Public Utilities Commission Headquarters at 525 Golden Gate - completed June 2012
- Moscone Center Capital Improvement Program - completed May 2012
- Palace of Fine Arts - completed in 2009
- Third Street Light Rail - completed May 2007
- City Hall Seismic Upgrade and Improvements - 1999
- War Memorial Opera House - completed September 1997
- Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - completed March 1996