Health Centers and Hospitals
Public Works is responsible for delivering major hospital improvement projects on behalf of the Department of Public Health. Our responsibilities include managing the planning, design, and construction phases of these hospital and health center projects. This involves extensive studies, reports, reviews, design concepts, construction documents, scheduling, and collaboration with various stakeholders.
Public Works' Current Projects are in the concept, design, or construction phase. Completed Projects are now open to the public. Please visit the specific project pages to learn more.
- San Francisco General Hospital - November 2015
- Laguna Honda Hospital
- Aids Research (SOAR) project at 25 Van Ness - October 2012
- Potrero Hill Health Center - Fall 2010
- San Francisco General Hospital Surgical Suite, a Level One Trauma Center - Fall 2010
- Chinatown Health Center - June 2010
- Castro Mission Health Center - February 2009
- Southeast Health Center - October 2008
- Ocean Park Health Center - April 2009